- Sketsamoda: Cute and inexpensive skirts and more! Local seamstress Kris has some items pre-made and more made-to-order. By appointment, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Local/SF!
- Sketsamoda: Local seamstress Kris has some items pre-made and more made-to-order. By appointment, please email: email@example.com Local/SF!
- Flamenco Closet Creations: Bespoke flamenco costumes, made in Spain. Spain
- Lunares Flamenco: Bespoke flamenco cosutmes. Made in Brazil. Brazil
Small triangular shawls worn over the shoulders. Look for woven fabrics (not knits), crespon, rayon and silk hang nicely.
- Flamenco Export: Wide array of small shawls in many colors! Spain
- Flamencista: Small selection of embroidered silk mantoncillo, 155cm x 70cm. (note: we have not yet purchased from this vendor) Spain
Flamenco hair flowers, earrings, mantoncillos (small triangular shawls worn over the shoulders), and more.
- Flamenco Export: Wide selection of flamenco flowers in many colors to match your costume ~~”MOD. DEL SUR ROSE” a great, big size. Also sells accessories such as mantoncillos, penietas (combs), and earrings. Spain
- Britex Fabrics has a large selection of flowers on their third floor. Local/SF!
- Esflamenco: Variety of flamenco accessories including earrings, hair flowers, hair combs, and more. Spain
Flamenco Dance Fans:
Full size fans are approximately 60 by 31 cm.
- Flamenco Export: Great quality fans and excellent customer service. The plain model is most often used for dance, but you can also find fans with lace insets or carved frets. Very quick shipping. Spain
- Espadrilles Central (eBay seller): Good beginner level fans. Economical shipping and good quality fan for the price. Spain
- Esflamenco: Flamenco fans in a variety of colors. Please check size before ordering. Spain
135cm-140cm (approx 52-55″) is normal for adults.
Helle.Leen on eBay
Mantones from Spain:
(esFlamenco offers a number of other mantones, but please check the measurements to ensure you are purchasing a manton suitable for dancing)
(US distributor of flamenco products. Please contact them for current availability.)
* Young dancers, please contact us for information on sizing.
The “Manila” shawl is one of the most attractive elements of the flamenco costume. Currently, its origin (Manila, capital of the Philippines, former Spanish colony) is connected in name only. Spanish culture has taken the shawl as its own and has linked it to flamenco.
- esFlamenco: We recommend for beginners:JALE PROFESSIONAL BLACK FIBREGLASS FLAMENCO CASTANETS
Normal size in these castanets is 7. Spain
- San Francisco Dancewear
Location: 659 Mission St. /near 3rd St., San Francisco
Phone #415-882-7087. They carry women’s flamenco shoes, children’s sizes can be ordered [no men’s boots]. They sell a variety of skirts and leotards. When buying shoes, please purchase shoes with nails on the heel and toe.
- Dancer De Jour
1283 El Camino Real, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Phone # 650-321-4000. They carry women’s beginner flamenco shoes. When buying shoes, please purchase shoes with nails on the heel and toe.
Beginner through professional level flamenco shoes, made in Spain. Online ordering, or for questions, contact the New York City store ~ 1-212-541-8401 or firstname.lastname@example.org. When buying shoes, please purchase shoes with nails on the heel and toe.
- Flamenco West
US distributor of professional grade flamenco shoes made in Spain by Senovilla. They also carry flamenco clothing and accessories. When buying shoes, please purchase shoes with nails on the heel and toe.
- Casa Folklorica: Mexican Folkloric boot
57 Marlow Drive, Oakland, CA 94546
Phone # 510-562-6046
- Karina Shoes: Mexican Folkloric boot
- Flamenco West: Professional grade flamenco shoes made in Spain by Senovilla. They also carry flamenco clothing and accessories. When buying shoes, please purchase shoes with nails on the heel and toe.